With the buzz of TEDxTeen coming our way this month, we at Go Think Big wanted to give you the chance to make your own ‘Bold Move’ by getting funding for your big idea!
Go Think Big are excited to be able to offer up to £500 for your social action project all aimed at innovation and creating something new. If you’re aged 15-24 you could be in with the chance of receiving up to £500 funding for your big idea that thinks outside the box! If you have a creative and unique project idea, then we want to help you get it off the ground.
We are looking to fund the biggest and best project ideas. If you have an interest in social action and entrepreneurialism, and would love some help getting an idea from paper to out in the big wide world, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Who should apply?
If have an idea in this area that you would love to make happen, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for project ideas which consider making a positive impact on your community, and make use of digital technology. This can be anything from an app to an event, from a website to a live music event, from a community initiative to a arts and creative workshop. We want you to be creative, entrepreneurial and innovative!
Your Project must:
- Have a project leader aged 15-24 who lives in the UK
- Take place within the UK
- Have an element which benefits your community or young people within it
- Be realistic, will it be completed within 6 months, and achievable with up to £500
- Consider how digital can be used. This may include, but is not limited to, digital platforms, digital connectivity, digital research or data management. You can use anything from video, to social media, to music software. Options are endless!
We won’t fund:
- Project leaders who have already received funding from Think Big. If you have a big idea, but have already been a Level 1 project leader, we encourage you to team up with a friend who can act as a new project leader
- Projects which are part of, make a profit for, or fundraise for other charities or causes
- Projects which require full funding just for equipment
- Projects which benefit an individual through training, professional fees or salaries
- Leisure activities, including gig tickets
Want to apply to our Go Think Big Project? Click ‘Apply Now’!
The deadline to apply is Sunday 6th August 2017
If you have any questions or queries please email us at email@example.com or call on 0800 902 0250
Go Think Big has signed up to our GoThinkBig Manifesto, download it here