Love tech? Want to try out expensive virtual reality equipment?
We’re holding an exclusive technology workshop on 21st October at the Go Think Big Hub in Hoxton Square. This session will be aided by an O2 Guru where you can get the chance to explore how virtual reality can be used to create a vision. Don’t know much about virtual reality? No problem! Come to this event to find out more – but first check out this hilarious video!
This event will be an interactive session to explore the amazing HTC Vive and the Samsung Gear VR headset and how technology can be used for social action. You will even be in with the chance of receiving up to £500 to start your own project to use technology to make a difference!
What will I be doing?
Anthony Ekpenyong an O2 Guru will take you through his experience of how tech can be used to make an impact. He’ll show you how to:
- Use the HTC Vive and Samsung Gear VR headset
- Experience the amazing places you can go to without taking a step outside!
- Understand how virtual reality can help you create a vision that could be brought to real life.
- Identify the link between social action and technology.
- Discover ways that you can benefit your community through an innovative project.
- Apply for funding up to £500 for your own social action project that will incorporate an aspect of tech.
- The workshop is completely free to attend; you just need to click ‘Apply Now’ to apply and be in with the chance of taking part!
- Date: Saturday 21st of October
- Time: 12:15pm – 2:15pm
- Location: Go Think Big Hub – 16 Hoxton Square, London N1 6NT
This is an exclusive opportunity where there will be only 20 spaces so make sure that you apply today to avoid disappointment and give yourself the best chance of being successful!
Go Think Big has signed up to our GoThinkBig Manifesto, download it here