Data and Analytics
Work alongside leading technology experts. Business analysts. Finance professionals. Join our Data Analytics Programme and discover how, when and why people watch their favourite shows. Spend two years taking on varied roles, rising to unique challenges and working on the kind of exciting projects you just don’t find anywhere else.
What you’ll be doing:
Our vision is to make Sky more relevant to our customers and bring them more of what they love with the power of data. We’re working with technology partners like Google and Tableau to understand what people watch and help them navigate quickly to new content they’ll enjoy. Join the team that manages data and transforms it into actionable insight that’s used to determine where the business goes.
Get first-hand experience on industry leading technology projects and gather the information needed for the next big Sky Campaign. Change the way new products are recommended to customers and help Sky understand what makes its customers tick.
- Support the delivery of highly visible analytical and econometrics modelling projects, and lead on smaller scale
- Get hands-on experience of a range of techniques to shape analytical approaches, including forecasting, segmentation, predictive analytics, machine/deep learning
- Contribute to establishing scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development and implementation
- Develop relationships with stakeholders to reach a deep understanding of their business areas
- Explore how our data architects produce designs to meet the requirements and further enhance Sky’s data and analytics
- Learn how the information lifecycle can be made to work through proper governance and oversight
What you’ll need to be:
- Passionate about technology and our brand
- Collaborative and great with people and keen on following recent trends in the market
- Logical, end to end thinker
- Have an eye for detail and thoroughness on projects
- A self-starter, resilient when it gets hectic
- Someone that enjoys task-focused delivery, a fast pace environment and overcoming challenges
- An enthusiastic problem-solver
- Approachable and adaptable
Location: Sky, Grant Way, Osterley, TW7 5QD
Closing: The date is currently Feb 17th 2020 but things change quickly so apply as soon as you can!
Start your career by hitting the green apply button!
Sky has signed up to our GoThinkBig Manifesto, download it here