About the programme
Soak up every aspect of sports news. Get the inside scoop on our editorial process; from newsgathering and researching to booking guests and writing scripts. Learn how we deliver exclusive stories across TV, mobile, social and radio.
- Spend your first three months at college, working towards your Journalism Diploma
- Get to know the different departments at Sky Sports News, working alongside our Reporters, Producers, Camera Crews, Gallery staff and Researchers
- Eventually find, research and make your own content for Sky Sports News platforms, drawing on your first-year learnings with us
Just so you know: You’ll work with a broad range of Sky content, some of which isn’t suitable for under-18s. So, we won’t be able to accept applications from people who will be younger than 18 on the 9th September 2019.
- Passionate about sports and sports news
- Collaborative and great with people
- Accomplished on social media, using it to find, develop and deliver stories across different platforms
- Comfortable sharing your opinions on key topics in an articulate way
- A self-starter, resilient when it gets hectic
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
When to apply
The current closing date for applications is 15th February 2019. But things move quickly around here, so apply now to avoid disappointment.
Sky has signed up to our GoThinkBig Manifesto, download it here