About the Program:
Get the inside scoop on our editorial processes – from writing scripts and editing video to researching stories and going out on the road with camera crews. You will get a unique insight into one of the world’s leading news organisations and learn how we deliver exclusive stories across TV, mobile, social media and radio. Only at Sky.
- Spend your first three months at college, working towards your Journalism Diploma
- Get to know the different departments at Sky News, working alongside our Reporters, Producers, Camera Crews, Gallery staff and Researchers
- Work across all areas of our output: TV, mobile, radio and social media
- Eventually choose an area you’d like to specialise in
Just so you know: you’ll work with a broad range of Sky content, some of which isn’t suitable for under-18s. So we won’t be able to accept applications from people younger than 18 years old by the 9th September 2019.
- Passionate about current affairs
- Collaborative and great with people
- A self-starter, resilient when it gets hectic
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
When to apply
The current closing date for applications is 15th February 2019. But things move quickly around here, so apply now to avoid disappointment.
Sky has signed up to our GoThinkBig Manifesto, download it here