Learn how we deliver breaking news stories across TV, mobile, social media and radio. Get the inside scoop on our editorial process. Work alongside our talented reporters, producers, camera crews, gallery staff and researchers. Join this programme and get a front row seat at one of the world’s leading news organisations. There’s only one place you’ll see action like this in your career – and that’s Sky.
What you’ll be doing:
Get the inside scoop on our editorial processes – from writing scripts and editing video to researching stories and going out on the road with camera crews. You will get a unique insight into one of the world’s leading news organisations and learn how we deliver exclusive stories across TV, mobile, social media and radio. Only at Sky.
- Spend your first three months at college, working towards your Journalism Diploma
- Get to know the different departments at Sky News, working alongside our reporters, producers, camera crews, gallery staff and researchers
- Work across all areas of our output: TV, mobile, radio and social media
- Eventually choose an area you’d like to specialise in
Just so you know: you’ll work with a broad range of Sky content, some of which isn’t suitable for under-18s. For this reason, we can’t accept applications from people younger than 18 years old for the start date of 1st September 2020.
What you’ll need to be:
- Passionate about current affairs
- Collaborative and great with people
- A self-starter, resilient when it gets hectic
Location: Sky, Grant Way, Osterley, TW7 5QD
Closing: The date is currently Feb 17th 2020 but things change quickly so apply as soon as you can!
Apply by hitting the green apply button!
Sky has signed up to our GoThinkBig Manifesto, download it here