NYA is proud to work in partnership with O2 to deliver their flagship youth programme Go Think Big which supports young people to develop a positive growth mindset to help them transition into the world of work. We place a strong focus on helping young people to develop the 21st century skills needed to get on, through work experience, campaigns, innovative partnerships and empowering young people to take a leadership role in using digital technology to drive positive social change. Since 2012, O2 youth programmes have helped over 1 million young people gain digital, enterprise and work skills.
The Project Coordinator role is important to the delivery of this programme, working closely with the Opportunities & Training Manager to support the delivery in line with O2’s visions and objectives. This role will encourage project applications from young people alongside Go Think Big campaigns which will focus on key themed areas, as well as engaging with key local authority relationships and also delivering directly to young people.
- Working with the Opportunities & Training Manager to ensure relationships are developed and maintained with Local Authorities and business customers
- Deliver innovative, interactive sessions with young people through Local Authority relationships
- Organise, plan and deliver inspiration sessions, launch events and celebrations within the Local Authority cohorts
- Encourage & support young people to submit project applications
- Supporting projects from application stage to completion
- Identify young people and organisations to promote project activity in line with campaigns
- Highlighting case studies to the Communication & Engagement Coordinator and ensure successes are celebrated across the programme
- Identify opportunities to innovate and develop a positive growth mindset to help young people transition into the world of work and live better with technology
How to apply
Please complete this application form and email it to VeenaC@nya.org.uk by noon on Wednesday 5th April, making sure you include Go Think Big in your subject line.
National Youth Agency has signed up to our GoThinkBig Manifesto, download it here