What we do to change the world
Our customers come to us for more than just their mobiles. They expect unforgettable moments. The kind of retail experiences that mean they keep coming back time after time.
New for 2019, join our 2 year Graduate Programme in Stores Leadership, and you’ll find out just what it takes to create those moments. You’ll spend time working in number of different store teams and in different roles. You’ll get the hang of all of our systems and procedures. You’ll take on all kinds of challenges. You’ll drive projects to completion. And you’ll quickly find out what it takes to lead a team. A department. And eventually a store.
Ultimately, we’ll guide and support you to become our regional leaders of the future. Then you’ll know your moment has arrived.
What you’ll bring:
- A degree in any subject
- Experience and passion in customer service areas for example retail, leisure or hospitality
- Plenty of ambition and enthusiasm for working in Retail
- A positive and approachable attitude
- Great listening and communication skills
- An ability to inspire people and demonstrate that you’re a real people person
- A full driving licence
Where you’ll be based:
- Opportunities, Nationwide
“O2 is an exceptionally forward thinking, vibrant and energising place to work. The people are what make it so great! O2 is way ahead of the workplace market in the amount of flexibility and benefits it provides to staff. Each day I learn new amazing things about the company!”
Alice Beswick – Partner Relationship Support – Contract & Commercial Team
Salary: £30,000 per annum
O2 (Telefonica UK) has signed up to our GoThinkBig Manifesto, download it here