Business Administration Apprentices
At the heart of the action, you’ll experience true moments of independence as you put everything you’ve got into supporting and growing our business. Learning on the job, you’ll manage all kinds of projects from start to finish and develop strategies that will shape our future. Growing every day with our training, coaching and support, you’ll also enjoy lots of extras. A good salary. Great perks. And a professional qualification that will open up doors.
Our business administration team makes sure every aspect of our business runs smoothly. So, you could find yourself doing all kinds of things. Supporting decision making. Caring for our colleagues. Providing next gen VR training. Delivering one of the world’s largest smart metering projects. Or shaping our processes, finances or online merchandising. The list goes on and on.
Here, you’ll inspire and be inspired and enjoy more than just a job. Fantastic training. A future full of possibilities. And the chance to impact on the lives of millions of customers.
Who we look for:
Our business administration team is incredibly diverse. But there are some things we’re all naturally good at.
- Solving problems
- Communicating with colleagues
- Managing projects
- A superb organiser
- You must have a good head for figures
- love achieving quality in everything you do
- You should also have bags of motivation
- Be a creative and independent thinker who can juggle the many different projects we’ll throw at you.
To qualify for this role, you must have lived in the UK or the European Economic Area for the last 3 consecutive years. You must also have a valid passport, birth certificate or residence permit and a national insurance number.
Our apprenticeships last for at least 18 months.All the time you’ll study towards a Level 3 or 4 in either Business Administration, Digital Business Administration or Project Management.
What you need Whether you’ve just left school, college or university, or have a few years’ work experience under your belt, you’ll need:
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent (including English Language and Maths at Grades C or above or levels 4-9) although some roles will require 2 A Levels or equivalent
- To be a team player who can think for yourself
- Creativity, innovation, ambition and a real passion for digital tech
Typical apprentice roles
- Business Assurance Apprentice
- HR Digital Apprentice
- Online Digital Service Manager
- Online Merchandising Executive
- Online Optimisation Executive
- Radio Finance Analyst
- SMIP PMO Analyst
- Supply Chain Executive
- Voice & Webchat Project Manager
“O2 is an exceptionally forward thinking, vibrant and energising place to work. The people are what make it so great! O2 is way ahead of the workplace market in the amount of flexibility and benefits it provides to staff. Each day I learn new amazing things about the company!”
Alice Beswick – Partner Relationship Support – Contract & Commercial Team
O2 (Telefonica UK) has signed up to our GoThinkBig Manifesto, download it here