We are IPG Mediabrands, a new world agency group designed with dynamic marketing at its core. We are 13,500 marketing communication, media and technology specialists in over 130 countries. We are a diverse group of innovators, technologists, strategists, buyers, thinkers and planners that are committed to building new solutions for the world’s top brands.
In the UK, we manage and invest over £450m in billings for some of the country’s largest companies and employ c700 people in our offices in Clerkenwell and Shoreditch, the creative heart of London. We have an additional c350 people in offices in Leeds, Peterborough, Dublin, and Bristol.
We are dynamic, empowered and entrepreneurial.
We pride ourselves in being an equal opportunities employer and diversity and inclusion is at the heart of what we believe in. IPG Mediabrands are committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce and welcome applications regardless of gender identity, race, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or belief.
We are on the hunt for 6 talented media savvy apprentices to join us here at IPG Mediabrands. During your apprenticeship, you will study towards a Level 3 qualification in Media and Advertising and have the chance to work with some of the industry’s most exciting clients and people!
MOTION will allow you to work within our agencies* learning about planning and buying across all forms of media and the various digital disciplines from social to programmatic.
Your apprenticeship will last for 16 months* and during that time, you will rotate 3 times within the business. We will throw you in to the deep end to give you a real flavour of what it is like to work in a media agency. You will be working on some our largest clients, helping them to reach their target audience by placing adverts across all media channels.
Who should apply?
Anyone is able to apply for MOTION, so long as the following criteria is met:
- You do not have a degree in a media/marketing/advertising related field
- You did not study any media/marketing/advertising related modules during your degree
- You do not hold a prior qualification at the same or higher level which is similar to this apprenticeship (Level 3 Advertising and Media Executive)
- You are not on another Department for Education funded training programme, including another apprenticeship
- You have the right to work and live in the UK
- You have lived in an EU/EEA country for at least 3 years from the start of your apprenticeship
- GCSE Grade A-C or 9 – 5 in English and Maths is preferable. If you have not achieved a grade C/ 5 and above, you will be required to take a Level 2 qualification in Maths and English alongside your other qualification.
MOTION will provide the foundations for a career within media and the industry as a whole. You will have the opportunity to rotate around the business and decide which agency or discipline you would like to continue with after the apprenticeship has ended.
Closing date: Sunday 8th March 2020
Start Date: Monday 27th April 2020
Duration: April 2020 – September 2021
IPG Mediabrands has signed up to our GoThinkBig Manifesto, download it here