Top quality shows. Innovative tech. Must-have packages. With 24 million customers across seven countries, it’s no surprise that Sky is Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. That’s why we need the next generation of coders, challengers, shakers and collaborations to lead us into the future. As a graduate, you can make a real impact here. From software developers to finance professionals. From technical geniuses to marketing gurus. This is the place where people from all walks of life get the freedom and support they need to do their best work.
Nothing happens on-screen without our talented people behind the scenes, working their magic everyday at Sky. Want to learn how to be business leader? Develop cutting-edge products? Gain skills across the business, or become an expert in the specialist area of your choice? The range of graduate programmes here means you have the chance to do all this and more. We also offer lots of internships, insight weeks, and insight days to help you decide what kind of career would suit you best.
Whatever you do, you’ll be working in a fun, fast-moving environment. Surrounded by some of the best people in the industry. Benefiting from on-the-job learning. Enjoying the opportunity to try out new ideas and shape where the business goes next. You’ll also get to see and do things that you simply wouldn’t experience anywhere else.
The real action happens off-screen
Finance Summer Internship – Livingston
Commissioning a TV show. Developing a new app. Key to decision making is the financial impact of these projects. That’s why our Finance team is at the very heart of everything we do at Sky.
Our Finance team in Scotland:
- Provides world class accounting and finance operational services across the whole of our European business including UK&Ireland, Italy, Germany and Austria
- Supports the Group’s financial control environment not only engaging with Sky but also our Comcast colleagues in the US
- Engages and works with all elements of the business to ensure the end to end financial considerations of every business decision are tackled.
Get in on the action. Experience what working in a dynamic, exciting environment is like. And get a taste of what it takes to become a qualified accountant. Impress us, and we may well offer you a full-time position once you graduate – starting summer 2022.
What you’ll be doing
- Spend your first three weeks learning about the role of finance in business
- Collaborate on an exciting, challenging project
- Get to know how we work with other areas of the business
- Develop your problem-solving skills
- Present your work to senior members of our Finance team
What we’re looking for
The one essential requirement is that you’re currently studying for an undergraduate degree in any subject, and in your penultimate year.
Other skills we’re looking for include:
- Commercially-minded and a problem-solver
- Collaborative and great with people.
So why wait?
Click the Apply button to be redirected to our website to complete our simple application form.
Location: Livingston, Scotland
Salary: Competitive Salary
Duration: 6 weeks
Expected start date: June 2021
Sky has signed up to our GoThinkBig Manifesto, download it here