Top quality shows. Innovative tech. Must-have packages. With 24 million customers across seven countries, it’s no surprise that Sky is Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. That’s why we need the next generation of coders, challengers, shakers and collaborations to lead us into the future. As a graduate, you can make a real impact here. From software developers to finance professionals. From technical geniuses to marketing gurus. This is the place where people from all walks of life get the freedom and support they need to do their best work.
Nothing happens on-screen without our talented people behind the scenes, working their magic everyday at Sky. Want to learn how to be business leader? Develop cutting-edge products? Gain skills across the business, or become an expert in the specialist area of your choice? The range of graduate programmes here means you have the chance to do all this and more. We also offer lots of internships, insight weeks, and insight days to help you decide what kind of career would suit you best.
Whatever you do, you’ll be working in a fun, fast-moving environment. Surrounded by some of the best people in the industry. Benefiting from on-the-job learning. Enjoying the opportunity to try out new ideas and shape where the business goes next. You’ll also get to see and do things that you simply wouldn’t experience anywhere else.
The real action happens off-screen
Corporate Affairs Summer Internship – Osterley
What you’ll be doing
Through your work, you will play a key role in helping to further develop Sky’s position as a leader on sustainability. Your internship could take place in one of the following areas:
- Events Team – Create new opportunities to engage stakeholders. Identify platforms to showcase our work through events, awards and speaking opportunities.
- Inspirational Business – Passionate about the value of engagement and reporting on responsible business issues? Support the communication of Sky’s responsible business commitments and performance to stakeholders.
- Inspiring Action – Be part of our Bigger Picture team. Work on campaigns alongside talented marketing and project management experts. Bring our approach to sustainability to life to customers, business partners and Sky staff.
Impress us, and we could well offer you a full-time position on our Business Strategy programme once you graduate – starting summer 2022.
What we’re looking for
The one essential requirement is that you’re currently studying for an undergraduate degree in any subject, and in your penultimate year.
Other skills we’re looking for include:
- An enthusiastic problem-solver, brimming with ideas
- Passion for sustainability issues
- A good verbal and written communicator across a range of media
People orientated with the ability to lead collaborative work across teams
So why wait?
Click the Apply button to be redirected to our website to complete our simple application form.
Location: Osterley, West London
Salary: Competitive Salary
Duration: 8 weeks
Expected start date: July 2021
Sky has signed up to our GoThinkBig Manifesto, download it here