Join The Network! Box Plus are inviting one eager, talented, hard-working and clued-up young person to be part of the team for a six-week paid placement.
If you’re fuelled by music, celebrity and pop culture, have a love of all things television, and are packed with good ideas, we need you!
The role will give you a unique oversight into the way the Box Plus Network puts entertainment at your fingertips, and offer the opportunity to work hands-on across different departments, be a real part of the team, an opportunity to contribute to the production team’s output and gain a valuable understanding of the industry.
Box Plus is the UK’s biggest music video network with a leading portfolio of TV channels; The Box, Box Upfront, Box Hits, 4Music, Kiss, Magic and Kerrang!
The role gives you the experience to:
- Assist with the development of new and existing formats, researching and working up fresh ideas for TV and social media channels.
- Attending filming sessions as required, acting as runner or production assistant to the team on the shoot, both in our in-house studio and on location.
- Working alongside our team of TV producers and production management to deliver the technical side of Box Plus production timely and to a high quality
- Helping to source, set up and manage props, cameras, lighting, sound and other technical equipment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A demonstrative passion for music, television and pop culture
- A strong team-player
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong writing ability
- Ability to problem solve and remain calm in high pressure situations
- Fully computer literate with an open approach to new software and technology
- Must be adaptable and flexible towards working hours.
Terms and Conditions:
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age to be able to apply for this internship.
- If you are shortlisted for an interview you must be able to attend interviews the week commencing 13th August.
- Internships run from the 20th August – 28th September.
- Interns will be paid the London Living Wage for the duration of their internship.
- Interns must be able to commute to our offices in London Victoria.
- Accommodation will not be provided as part of the internship.
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
The Box Plus Network has signed up to our GoThinkBig Manifesto, download it here