The Broadcast and Production Services Intern will provide effective support to the Broadcast and Production Services departments. This role will involve coordinating the bookings and day-to-day smooth running of the post production facilities, including 5 broadcast edit suites, 3 desktop edit stations, studios and gallery, voice over facility and external post-production bookings.
Box Plus is the UK’s biggest music video network. We run a portfolio of music TV channels; The Box, Box Upfront, Box Hits, 4Music, Kiss, Kerrang! and Magic. We have a limited, but growing International distribution network and have an in-house production team that directly creates content for our channels and network of digital platforms (incl. social media and syndicated).
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Provide support to the team subtitling programming for TX.
- Provide support to the team scheduling voice tracking and clip tracking shows.
- Provide basic editing support to the team.
- Responding to problems and issues as they develop during edits and anticipating and solving any issues.
- Provide support to the team on Live shoots, PA/floor managing/camera operating etc.
- Responsible for inputting bookings into ScheduALL and Cheqroom.
- Assist with coordinating Box media services/material handling.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Ability to maintain positive and mutually co-operative working relationships with production and editorial staff
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work calmly to tight deadlines close to transmission
- Good attention to detail.
Terms and Conditions:
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age to be able to apply for this internship.
- If you are shortlisted for an interview you must be able to attend interviews the week commencing 13th August.
- Internships run from the 20th August – 28th September.
- Interns will be paid the London Living Wage for the duration of their internship.
- Interns must be able to commute to our offices in London Victoria.
- Accommodation will not be provided as part of the internship.
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
The Box Plus Network has signed up to our GoThinkBig Manifesto, download it here