Who are we?
Box Plus is the UK’s biggest music video network with a leading portfolio of TV channels; The Box, Box Upfront, Box Hits, 4Music, Kiss, Magic and Kerrang!
Look good on paper this summer with an internship at The Box Plus Network.
We are offering 5 summer internships in Ad Operations, Marketing & Design, Broadcast & Production Services, Production and Programming and Music. These are paid summer internship roles.
What will you be doing?
Box Plus’ Ad Operations Intern will assist with the publishing, rights clearance and reporting of the digital advertising on The Box Plus App.
- This is a 6 week internship. The candidate must be mad about popular culture and music.
- Understanding of key terms such as Impressions, CPM’s, CTR, Sell Through Rates etc.
- A basic understanding of the digital advertising platforms.
- A keen eye for detail – understanding compliance procedures and rules around how and when, and who to advertising can be served,
- Competency in Excel. Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau and databases a bonus.
- Ability to project manage, prioritise and handle pressure.
- Must have a sense of humour.
Who can apply?
We want you to look good on paper, rather than just on Instagram. If you are looking to kick start your career in the TV or media industry then this could be the role for you.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Be available for placement in August and September.
- We are looking for eager, talented, hard-working and clued-up young people to be part of the team.
- If you’re fuelled by music, celebrity and pop culture, have a love of all things television, and are packed with good ideas, we need you!
How do you apply?
Click the ‘apply’ button to get started on your application for this amazing opportunity!
Date: August – September 2019
Address: Victoria, London
Closing date: June 30th 2019
The Box Plus Network has signed up to our GoThinkBig Manifesto, download it here