TEDxTeen hit indigo at The O2 on Saturday 24th June, and brought tonnes of inspiring speakers to the stage to share their stories and tell the audience about a Bold Move they’ve made that has changed their life, and the lives of others.
We were lucky enough to be there, but if you weren’t, don’t panic! The talks were all recorded and the videos are coming soon. For now, check out what we got up to…
If you weren’t at TEDxTeen, you can still get involved and be part of the action. For the chance to win a pair of tickets to an O2 Academy gig, simply tweet us telling us about your Bold Move. Whether you’ve already made a Bold Move that’s shaped who you are as a person, or you’ve been inspired by today’s TEDxTeen speakers to make a Bold Move of your own, we want to hear about it.
Head here, reply to our tweet and tell us all about it using a video, a photo or in 140 characters. Make sure you tag @GoThinkBig and use #BoldMoves.
Terms and Conditions
1. Anything you submit via Twitter (“Submissions”) must be suitable for publication and display and must not be indecent or obscene. Submissions must not include symbols, statements or words that are offensive to the general public or to individuals of a particular socioeconomic group, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race or religion. Submissions must not breach any laws or network standards and must not include any threats to any third parties. Submissions must not invade the privacy or any rights of any other person or entity.
2. Submissions must only refer to or include third party trade marks and trade marks owned by the promoter in accordance with law. Third party trade marks must only be referred to or included in submissions in accordance with honest practices and any such reference must be made with due cause and must not take unfair advantage of, or be detrimental to, the distinctive character or repute of the trade mark in question. Submissions must not denigrate any third party trade marks. Submissions must not infringe third party trade mark rights.
3. By making a Submission to this competition, participants grant the promoter a transferable, sub-licensable, royalty free, irrevocable, non-exclusive worldwide licence to reproduce, use, distribute, and make derivative works of their Submissions via any media channel and in any media.
4. Submissions must not infringe any right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright or any other third party rights. Submissions must not be defamatory.
5. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend these terms in future.
6. The promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove Submissions that breach these rules
7. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and You and We submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. 6. The promoter is: Telefonica UK Limited of 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX. Further terms and conditions can be found here.