Writing a CV can be a real pain in the arse. What font do I use? Shall I make the headers a different colour? How far back shall I go with my education details? And for the love of God is two pages too much!?
It’s a good thing, then, that our Masterclass experts are here to talk about the best ways to make your CV stand out from the crowd, which y’know, is crucial these days what with the hundreds, nay thousands, of people applying for so few jobs.
If you liked this article, why not take a look at…
- The best CV tips from around the web
- Got a 2:1? Don’t panic! Attack your CV!
- Should you dumb down your CV?
- Your CV, and how to appear more employable
- Ways to help your CV stand out